Why you want to go to Tahoe with Nakayoshi:
1. You want to go to Tahoe with awesome people
2. Spend two nights and three days meeting Nakayoshi members and learn more about Nakayoshi NCWNP Young Professionals
3. Meet new friends and catch up with old ones
4. Stay in a nice 5BR, 2BA cabin 1/2 mile from Heavenly Mountain Resort
6. Not have a good time, but a GREAT one!
7. Build snow figures under the mistletoe
So, ready for some Nakayoshi fun at Tahoe? Join us on the weekend of February 8 -10, 2013 at a nice, cozy cabin near Heavenly Mountain! Spots will fill up quickly, so sign up ASAP to ensure you can join your Nakayoshi friends on the trip!
5 br + loft, 2 ba house
Heavenly Mountain Resort (www.skiheavenly.com):
– Heavenly boasts 4,800 aces of skiable terrain, making it the largest resort in California
– Heavenly’s summit is the highest in Lake Tahoe at 10,067
– At 3,500 feet in length, Heavenly’s vertical drop is the longest in California
– Straddling California and Nevada, Heavenly offers not one, but two states to explore
-Not a skier/snowboarder but still want to come on the trip to hang out at the cabin and play in the snow? No problem! Join us!
– Lift tickets and any possible equipment rentals or lessons are NOT included in the registration package. Visit Heavenly Mountain Resort’s official website for rates/lesson infos.
Cost: Please note that registration this year does NOT include lift tickets! Registration costs cover 2 nights cabin lodging and 3 meals, and will also help offset the cost of any necessary car rentals. Please drive and help us carpool if you are able! We will do our best to match up drivers and carpools based on availability and location.
Drivers will receive a discounted registration rate.
Regular Registration – $85
Driver Registration – $55
In order to reserve your spot for the trip, please fill out our online registration form and send in a signed copy of our liability waiver with your payment by January 31, 2013. View the Online Registration Form for more information:
Nakayoshi Ski Trip Online Registration Form on Google Docs: Click Here
Nakayoshi Ski Trip Waiver on Google Docs: Click Here
Space is limited, so make sure you and your friends send in your registration, waiver and payment to be guaranteed a spot! The deadline to reserve is January 31, 2012. Hope to see you on the slopes!
Have any questions? E-mail trip coordinator Natsumi Inoue directly at npinoue[at]gmail.com