Want to get involved in the community and meet new friends? Join our fun and dynamic Core operations team!
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the Japantown, Japanese American, and Asian American communities in the Bay Area.
By joining Nakayoshi’s operations:
- You’ll find opportunities to exercise leadership and career development
- You’ll build new friendships and professional relationships
- You’ll learn about and work together with local community organizations
- You’ll develop a pipeline for sustainable, local leadership
Here are some things we do:
- Event planning and logistics
- Program development
- Budget management
- Social media outreach, advertising, and marketing
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- and more!
Nakayoshi officers will provide training and mentorship for each role. All you need is a desire to help our local communities in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Get to know the officers dedicated to bringing you fun social activities and fulfilling volunteer opportunities every month!