It’s December, it’s the Holiday, it’s the end of the year…Let’s celebrate!
Come and join Nakayoshi at our annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 15th! Let’s celebrate the end of 2012 by getting together with old friends and meet new ones. We will also be introducing our new Nakayoshi Core Committee members, and we’d all love to meet and hang out with you!
* Show off your cooking skills 🙂 The dinner will be POTLUCK style so please indicate what you would like to bring by filling out the following Google Doc: http://goo.gl/bbph0.
* Bring a gift ($5-$10) and participate in our fun White Elephant Gift Exchange!
* Feel free to bring your friends – the more the merrier!
* It is the ugly sweater season, so wear the best ugly sweater you got!
* Location address will be given upon RSVP
Please RSVP by clicking “Attending” on our Facebook event page, or email nakayoshi[dot]ncwnp[at]gmail[dot]com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Natsumi Inoue via email or phone: email@example.com or (415)640-3305
Thanks, and we hope you can join us!
~ Nakayoshi Core Committee
P.S. View photos from our last Holiday Party and see how much fun we had!: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10150443642006169&type=1