Get to know the Cabinet dedicated to bringing you fun social activities and fulfilling volunteer opportunities every month!
In addition to its Cabinet, Nakayoshi maintains a group of Core members who organizes and volunteers events. Here are some benefits of joining Core:
- You’d be part of a young, fun and dynamic team
- You’ll make a difference in the Japantown, Japanese American and Asian American community in the Bay Area
- You’ll find opportunities to exercise leadership and career development
- You’ll build new friendships and working relationships
- You’ll learn about and work with local community organizations
- You’ll develop a pipeline for sustainable, local leadership
Involvement in Nakayoshi Core can also lead to opportunities and experience that could also be applicable to your career:
- Event planning and coordination
- Program development
- Budget management
- Website and social media outreach and advertising
- Organizational recruitment and database management
- Public speaking and presentation skills
To get involved, just come out to our next monthly planning meeting or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!