Itâ€™s December, itâ€™s the Holiday, itâ€™s the end of the yearâ€¦Letâ€™s celebrate!
Come and join Nakayoshi at our annual Holiday Party on Saturday, December 15th! Letâ€™s celebrate the end of 2012 by getting together with old friends and meet new ones. We will also be introducing our new Nakayoshi Core Committee members, and weâ€™d all love to meet and hang out with you!
* Show off your cooking skills 🙂 The dinner will be POTLUCK style so please indicate what you would like to bring by filling out the following Google Doc: http://goo.gl/bbph0.
* Bring a gift ($5-$10) and participate in our fun White Elephant Gift Exchange!
* Feel free to bring your friends â€“ the more the merrier!
* It is the ugly sweater season, so wear the best ugly sweater you got!
* Location address will be given upon RSVP
Please RSVP by clicking “Attending” on our Facebook event page, or email nakayoshi[dot]ncwnp[at]gmail[dot]com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Natsumi Inoue via email or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)640-3305
Thanks, and we hope you can join us!
~ Nakayoshi Core Committee
P.S. View photos from our last Holiday Party and see how much fun we had!: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10150443642006169&type=1